Tuesday 11 February 2014

TRAVEL|BANGKOK 2013.

While contemplating on whether or not to start a blog, one of the ideas that popped into my head was to post about my travels and document the memories. I've always loved travelling and just the thought of going on an adventure to an unfamiliar place for a couple of days is incredibly exhilarating.

So to start things off;
last december, i headed to the land of smiles with the 'rents to visit my grandfather and extended family. These are some pictures I took along the way..





Asiatique is one of my favourite places to visit when in Bangkok. There's just so much to see and buy it's almost ridiculous. Will do a seperate mini pimp post on this along with Terminal 21 in all it's multinational glory.




The night view from my dad's apartment rooftop pool is amazing. My favourite spot fosho'.


Got a few shots from the taxi on the way to the airport. It's always good to get to the airport early, especially with bangkok's unpredictable crazy jams. 









x

No comments:

Post a Comment