Monday 30 December 2013

AND SO IT BEGINS.

credits: pantacle@tumblr

Hey there!

Here's a little introduction post for my little diary on the inter webs.
I was born in '93 on a sunny asian island surrounded by the sea.
I'm a sucker for pretty things, yummy things and musical things, which are things that will be making up the bulk of my blog.

So it took quite a while for me to actually decide to get back into blogging again. Being the ultimate laze-ball,  i probably already have a handful of unidentifiable and embarrassing blogs floating around the net archives from way back when. This time i'm keeping my fingers crossed in hopes of actually keeping one of these thingamajigs alive for a considerable amount of time.

Why am i even starting this, you ask? After months of blog hopping and with the encouragement of the lovely chinaphilidoll, the boredom from the end of an uneventful gap year materialised into 'deathbygomi'.


So with this,  i shall embark on the journey with my eyes closed and hope for the best.


x


No comments:

Post a Comment